- Rule 3. Read. A lot. Of anything.
- Rule 2. “Write what you know” doesn’t mean you can’t write about mountain climbing just because you’re not a mountain climber. It means do some research so your characters can fake being a mountain climbers.
- Rule 1. To be a writer you must actually write. Well…duh.
- Good-Bye Yellow Brick Road
- Far Fetched Fables – Avarice
Category Archives: Book Signings
Last Saturday I attended a booksigning of Masked Mosaic: Canadian Super Stories along with fellow authors Michael Matheson, Michael S. Chong, and Emma Vossen (whom we made and [..]