- Rule 3. Read. A lot. Of anything.
- Rule 2. “Write what you know” doesn’t mean you can’t write about mountain climbing just because you’re not a mountain climber. It means do some research so your characters can fake being a mountain climbers.
- Rule 1. To be a writer you must actually write. Well…duh.
- Good-Bye Yellow Brick Road
- Far Fetched Fables – Avarice
Category Archives: Bundoran
I have to say this year’s Ad Astra felt like a revitalized convention and may have been the best in years. It wasn’t perfect, none ever are, but [..]
This year’s Ad Astra was the best in quite some time. Congratulations and thanks to all those who made it happen. And now some pictures:
ATTENTION CANADIAN SF AUTHORS!! Bundoran Press is open for science fiction novel submissions. This call is for Canadian authors only (to fulfill government grant requirements). We are a [..]
Saturday, August 24th, I’ll be at Toronto’s FanExpo in the Bundoran Press booth A79 with my fellow Bundorans Hayden and Liz Trenholm. If you’re looking at the FanExpo [..]
For Immediate Release – June 6, Ottawa, ON Bundoran Press Publishing House is pleased to announce that Mike Rimar of Whitby, Ontario has joined the company as an [..]