- Rule 3. Read. A lot. Of anything.
- Rule 2. “Write what you know” doesn’t mean you can’t write about mountain climbing just because you’re not a mountain climber. It means do some research so your characters can fake being a mountain climbers.
- Rule 1. To be a writer you must actually write. Well…duh.
- Good-Bye Yellow Brick Road
- Far Fetched Fables – Avarice
Category Archives: Publications
My story, Chicka-Chicka-Bow-Wow is now available in this great new anthology edited by Alex Shvartsman.
‘When the Hero Comes Home 2′ is now out in ebook in which appears my story, ‘The Return of Hobard the Vanquisher.” http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18369007-when-the-hero-comes-home From the Dragon Moon Press [..]
Saturday, August 24th, I’ll be at Toronto’s FanExpo in the Bundoran Press booth A79 with my fellow Bundorans Hayden and Liz Trenholm. If you’re looking at the FanExpo [..]
My story, ‘The Devil’s Due’ is now live in Black Treacle. Go read it. It’s free!
I sold my story, ‘The Devil’s Due,’ to what is rapidly becoming my favorite horror ezine, Black Treacle. This is one is especially sweet because this is the [..]