- Rule 3. Read. A lot. Of anything.
- Rule 2. “Write what you know” doesn’t mean you can’t write about mountain climbing just because you’re not a mountain climber. It means do some research so your characters can fake being a mountain climbers.
- Rule 1. To be a writer you must actually write. Well…duh.
- Good-Bye Yellow Brick Road
- Far Fetched Fables – Avarice
Category Archives: Science Fiction
My story, Chicka-Chicka-Bow-Wow is now available in this great new anthology edited by Alex Shvartsman.
This year’s Ad Astra was the best in quite some time. Congratulations and thanks to all those who made it happen. And now some pictures:
Frederik Pohl has passed away. My Frederik Pohl Anecdote: A number of years ago I was a Published Finalist in the Writers of the Future Contest and went [..]
Saturday, August 24th, I’ll be at Toronto’s FanExpo in the Bundoran Press booth A79 with my fellow Bundorans Hayden and Liz Trenholm. If you’re looking at the FanExpo [..]
For Immediate Release – June 6, Ottawa, ON Bundoran Press Publishing House is pleased to announce that Mike Rimar of Whitby, Ontario has joined the company as an [..]