This October I’ll be going to Can Con 2014, Ottawa’s SF Convention. I’ll be doing panels and a reading, so come one out and see me and fellow Stop-Watch Gang member Pippa Wysong.
- Rule 3. Read. A lot. Of anything.
- Rule 2. “Write what you know” doesn’t mean you can’t write about mountain climbing just because you’re not a mountain climber. It means do some research so your characters can fake being a mountain climbers.
- Rule 1. To be a writer you must actually write. Well…duh.
- Good-Bye Yellow Brick Road
- Far Fetched Fables – Avarice