I sold my story, ‘The Devil’s Due,’ to what is rapidly becoming my favorite horror ezine, Black Treacle. This is one is especially sweet because this is the 24 hour story I wrote during my week at the Writers of the Future in San Diego. It should be out sometime in mid-August.
- Rule 3. Read. A lot. Of anything.
- Rule 2. “Write what you know” doesn’t mean you can’t write about mountain climbing just because you’re not a mountain climber. It means do some research so your characters can fake being a mountain climbers.
- Rule 1. To be a writer you must actually write. Well…duh.
- Good-Bye Yellow Brick Road
- Far Fetched Fables – Avarice