- Rule 3. Read. A lot. Of anything.
- Rule 2. “Write what you know” doesn’t mean you can’t write about mountain climbing just because you’re not a mountain climber. It means do some research so your characters can fake being a mountain climbers.
- Rule 1. To be a writer you must actually write. Well…duh.
- Good-Bye Yellow Brick Road
- Far Fetched Fables – Avarice
Category Archives: Fantasy
‘When the Hero Comes Home 2′ is now out in ebook in which appears my story, ‘The Return of Hobard the Vanquisher.” http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18369007-when-the-hero-comes-home From the Dragon Moon Press [..]
You may now get the new anthology, Masked Mosaic at : amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Tyche website, and Smashwords!