- Rule 3. Read. A lot. Of anything.
- Rule 2. “Write what you know” doesn’t mean you can’t write about mountain climbing just because you’re not a mountain climber. It means do some research so your characters can fake being a mountain climbers.
- Rule 1. To be a writer you must actually write. Well…duh.
- Good-Bye Yellow Brick Road
- Far Fetched Fables – Avarice
Category Archives: Horror
My story, ‘The Devil’s Due’ is now live in Black Treacle. Go read it. It’s free!
I sold my story, ‘The Devil’s Due,’ to what is rapidly becoming my favorite horror ezine, Black Treacle. This is one is especially sweet because this is the [..]
You may now get the new anthology, Masked Mosaic at : amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Tyche website, and Smashwords!